Join parents across the country in taking the pledge to support the standards for LGBT families:
1) Support the Rights of LGBT Parents.
2) Honor Existing Relationships Regardless of Legal Labels.
3) Honor the Children’s Existing Parental Relationships After a Break-Up.
4) Maintain Continuity For the Children.
5) Seek a Voluntary Resolution.
6) Remember That Breaking Up Is Hard to Do.
7) Investigate Allegations Of Abuse.
8) The Absence of Agreements or Legal Relationships Should Not Determine Outcome.
9) Treat Litigation as a Last Resort.
10) Refuse to Resort to Homophobic/Transphobic Laws and Sentiments.